We were glad to help ....
I was very impressed with the assistance I
received. I was very appreciative of the fact
that I was treated according to my skills and
abilities, not my disability. - Rose S.
I am very pleased with the help I got from
A.I.M. for Work. The ladies there helped me
out a lot with helping me find my job. Diane M.
I highly recommend the A.I.M. for Work
program to anyone unemployed. I found the
staff extremely helpful in the assistance I
needed to achieve full time employment.
- Fred S.
This is a great overall program that provides
very important services to our community and
surrounding area. Thanks to the ladies at
A.I.M. and all their resources for helping me
get back some personal and emotional stability
in my life. - Suzanne D.
Who is eligible for the A.I.M. for Work program?
Have a chronic illness or physical disability.
Live in the area served by the Selkirk Human Resources Development Centre(HRDC) and the interlake Employment Centre, Selkirk, Manitoba.
How much do the services cost?
There is no cost to eligible participants.
Vocational rehabilitation services includes:
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Individualized Action Plans
- Assessment of Vocational Abilities and Interests
- Career Exploration
- Job Search Techniques
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Employment Placement Assistance
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Current Labour Market Information
- Explore Training/ Education Programs
- Quality Resume Writing & Cover Letters
- Ergonomic Office Assessments
- Special Equipment and Technical Aids